Methadone Treatment Scarborough
We provide a Methadone treatment program at our Methadone Treatment Scarborough facility to assist you or a loved one overcome addiction. Constipation and excessive sweating are two of Methadone’s most frequent adverse effects. Your doctor can handle them even if they might be uncomfortable. Our pharmacists review the other, less prevalent side effects at the beginning of the Methadone treatment program. Certainly, we strive to provide our clients with a welcoming, friendly, and stimulating atmosphere.
Our Methadone Treatment Scarborough facility is open six days a week, and we take great satisfaction in giving our patients a comfortable, hygienic atmosphere.
We, at Methadone Treatment Scarborough, provide reliable and fast services. Perform a quick web search with the keywords “best pharmacy store near me” to contact us. You can book an appointment by calling Sheppard Medical Pharmacy at (416) 474-3983.
Methadone Treatment Center in Scarborough, ON
Our Methadone Treatment Scarborough Center offers Methadone Maintenance Treatment (MMT) Programs in a secure and encouraging environment. Through our collaboration with numerous doctors and the onsite pharmacy, we help you get the care you need at our Methadone Treatment Scarborough Center.
We provide thorough, evidence-based care that meets patients’ needs during recovery. At whatever level of rehabilitation, we assist hundreds of individuals in leading the best possible lives. At our Methadone Treatment Scarborough facility, we provide harm reduction programs in addition to Methadone and Suboxone Assisted Therapy.
What is Methadone?
A complete opioid agonist with a long half-life is Methadone. In the same manner, as illegal opioids do, Methadone stimulates brain receptors like a full agonist but at a therapeutic, medically supervised amount. Each patient’s dosage is customized and modified during the first phase of treatment until the patient no longer exhibits cravings or withdrawal symptoms.
How Does Methadone Work?
Methadone is a component of comprehensive, long-term maintenance therapy for opioid-dependent individuals.
A Methadone treatment program’s main objective is to lessen cravings, ease withdrawal symptoms, and physiologically stabilize the body so that you may adjust to other aspects of your life and fully benefit from a “drug-free” existence.
Types of Methadone Treatment
By inhibiting the receptors that provide pleasure, Methadone therapy aids patients in overcoming their cravings for addictive drugs and lets them gradually wean themselves off them.
While Methadone is available in tablet and liquid forms, only the liquid version combined with juice is used for addiction control.
Methadone Abuse Symptom?
Like other opioids, Methadone can have several typical adverse effects.
- Poor libido
To aid in reducing these adverse effects, your doctor may prescribe over-the-counter drugs.
Due to the risk of serious respiratory depression, Methadone shouldn’t be used with benzodiazepines or alcohol. Before beginning a Methadone treatment program, talk to your doctor if you use benzodiazepines or other drugs.
If you have any inquiries regarding our Methadone treatment program, kindly contact us at our facility in Scarborough.
How to Get Methadone Treatment?
Making an appointment with our Methadone clinic and completing an evaluation form are the initial steps in enrolling in this Methadone maintenance treatment program (MMT). Please indicate “Methadone treatment” as the reason for your reservation if you want to get these forms in advance. We will then get in touch with you and send them to you.
Additionally, you may also complete the forms in our Suboxone treatment Scarborough facility too. During this consultation, a urine sample is also collected. You are now prepared to visit the doctor, who will review the schedule with you and begin your therapy if necessary.
Why Choose Us?
Sheppard Medical Pharmacy provides excellent addiction treatment programs with the potential to impact a person’s life positively. Additionally, while choosing us for addiction treatment, take into account the following.
- Effective Treatment with Tested Outcomes: The remarkable quality of our treatment facility, program, and care is attested to by client testimonials.
- Personalized addiction treatment: It is essential for effective addiction therapy that the treatment plan we develop for each client’s long-term and inpatient recovery is focused on their needs.
- Wide Variety of Therapy Options: By introducing our residents to various therapy programs, techniques, and modalities, we help them find the best solutions for their needs.
- Top Staff: We take pride in hand-selecting elite professionals to provide effective addiction treatment.
- Holistic Approach: Through holistic treatment, our patients may identify particular issues impeding their personal growth, modify their thinking, create healthy behaviors, and identify thought patterns that need to be changed.
- 24/7 Personalized Care: With a staff-to-client ratio of 3:1, our team of professionals can provide 24/7 onsite care to our clients and ensure that recovery is achieved and sustained.
- Following-up Program: Recognizing that receiving addiction therapy extends beyond residential treatment, we provide a free, one-year aftercare program.
To know more about the details of addiction treatment, locate us on the net with the phrase best pharmacy store near me.
Visit Sheppard Medical Pharmacy immediately if you’re searching for a reputable Methadone program in Scarborough. Call us at 416-474-3983 for additional details about our Methadone program, or use the form to book an appointment.